WARREN, Ohio (WKBN)– All Trumbull County schools are shifting to remote learning through Jan. 3.
According to the Trumbull County Educational Service Center, all public schools agreed to follow recommendations from the Trumbull County Board of Health and to adhere to the health advisory and shift to remote learning.
The new teaching mode begins Nov. 30.
The earliest students may return to class as normal would be Jan. 4, however, the local health department has indicated that would be reevaluated.
All athletic activities have been suspended through at least Dec. 22.
More headlines from FOX8.com:
- Biden plans to boost US manufacturers; govt to buy more American goods
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- California lifts virus stay-at-home orders, curfew statewide
- Juvenile arrested in killings of 5, including pregnant woman
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history