*Watch Gov. DeWine discuss the importance of masks in the video above.*
According to a press release, Ray’s Pub in Akron was one of the establishments.
The owners were given a citation for after hours consumption. Agents report that around 10:20 p.m., they observed patrons being served alcoholic beverages, which patrons purchased before 10 p.m.
The case will go before the Ohio Liquor Control Commission for potential penalties, including fines and/or the suspension or revocation of liquor permits.
“We continue to work with our law enforcement partners and local health departments following up on complaints to ensure liquor-permitted establishments maintain compliance, so everyone can enjoy a healthy experience,” said OIU Enforcement Commander Eric Wolf. “When egregious violations are observed, enforcement action is taken. We all need to continue to work together by following the precautions put in place to make these establishments safe and compliant with the directives.”
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Windsor Fire Department puts out blaze reportedly started by unattended space heater
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,729 additional cases reported, 21 deaths
- I-TEAM: Local agencies involved in murder investigation of woman from Belmont County
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump