(Watch a portion of Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine’s news conference from Tuesday in the video player above)
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW)– The Ohio Department of Health released the latest coronavirus numbers Wednesday afternoon. Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine did not hold a news conference.
In the last 24 hours, 903 cases, 52 deaths, 78 hospitalizations and eight intensive care unit admissions were reported to the state health department.
There have been 146,753 total confirmed and probable cases, and 4,687 deaths in the state, according to the Ohio Department of Health.
Ohio counties with the most coronavirus cases:
- Franklin: 26,393
- Cuyahoga: 17,262
- Hamilton: 12,913
- Montgomery: 7,623
- Lucas: 7,205
Ohio counties with the most coronavirus deaths:
- Cuyahoga: 654
- Franklin: 606
- Lucas: 361
- Hamilton: 312
- Mahoning: 280
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- It’s patio season…so it’s time to send us your deck pics!
- Cleveland firefighter injured battling vacant house fire
- ‘Stacked on top of each other’: 82 dogs rescued from inhumane conditions in Richland County
- Will you receive mail, packages over Memorial Day Weekend in Ohio?
- Escaped Ohio inmate found dead in the Ohio River