(Watch a portion of Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine’s news conference from Tuesday in the video player above)
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW)– The Ohio Department of Health released the latest coronavirus numbers Wednesday afternoon. Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine did not hold a news conference.
In the last 24 hours, 903 cases, 52 deaths, 78 hospitalizations and eight intensive care unit admissions were reported to the state health department.
There have been 146,753 total confirmed and probable cases, and 4,687 deaths in the state, according to the Ohio Department of Health.
Ohio counties with the most coronavirus cases:
- Franklin: 26,393
- Cuyahoga: 17,262
- Hamilton: 12,913
- Montgomery: 7,623
- Lucas: 7,205
Ohio counties with the most coronavirus deaths:
- Cuyahoga: 654
- Franklin: 606
- Lucas: 361
- Hamilton: 312
- Mahoning: 280
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Saliva guitarist Wayne Swinny dies after brain hemorrhage, band confirms
- Hard Rock Hotel’s guitar tower gets OK, will ‘forever change’ the Vegas Strip skyline
- Following recent collapses, Americans’ trust in banking industry sharply declines: poll
- Oversight panel distances from Gaetz, Greene push to bring Tara Reade for interview
- Akron parade to celebrate state basketball champs Archbishop Hoban, Akron Buchtel