(Watch a portion of Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine’s news conference from Tuesday in the video player above)
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW)– The Ohio Department of Health released the latest coronavirus numbers Wednesday afternoon. Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine did not hold a news conference.
In the last 24 hours, 903 cases, 52 deaths, 78 hospitalizations and eight intensive care unit admissions were reported to the state health department.
There have been 146,753 total confirmed and probable cases, and 4,687 deaths in the state, according to the Ohio Department of Health.
Ohio counties with the most coronavirus cases:
- Franklin: 26,393
- Cuyahoga: 17,262
- Hamilton: 12,913
- Montgomery: 7,623
- Lucas: 7,205
Ohio counties with the most coronavirus deaths:
- Cuyahoga: 654
- Franklin: 606
- Lucas: 361
- Hamilton: 312
- Mahoning: 280
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Can I change my vote once I’ve cast my ballot in Ohio?
- Ohio Gov. DeWine warns of community spread, asks people to cancel events
- Health panel proposes colon cancer tests start at 45, not 50
- Kenny’s celebrating the ‘Best of Cleveland’
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’