*Watch the video above to see Gov. DeWine explain the new travel advisory for Ohioans*
According to a press release, that brings the new total to 3,812 confirmed cases and 83 fatalities.
“The new confirmed cases include males and females whose ages range from under 8 years old to their 90s. An additional probable nine case was also identified bringing the total probable cases to 545,” officials said.
CDPH is working to identify any close contacts of those individuals who would require monitoring or testing for coronavirus.
Face coverings are currently required in Cuyahoga County. However, a new statewide mask mandate will go into effect at 6 p.m. on Thursday.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- 12 RTA employees test positive for coronavirus this week
- Hyundai, Kia fined for delaying US engine failure recalls
- Is your Amazon Black Friday purchase a good deal? This tool will tell you if the price has been lower
- Ohio electoral votes certified for President Trump
- Disney to lay off 4,000 more at California, Florida parks