*See the latest coronavirus alert map for Ohio in the video above.*
CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Cleveland Department of Public Health (CDPH) has been notified of 29 more confirmed cases of COVID-19 and no new fatalities.
According to a press release, this brings the total to 5,202 confirmed cases and 148 deaths.
“The new confirmed cases include males and females whose ages range from under 6 years old to their 70s. CDPH is working to identify their close contacts who would require testing or monitoring for COVID-19 symptoms,” officials said.
Three cases were transferred as it was determined the individuals were not Cleveland residents.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Battle of Ohio: Browns hold off Bengals, give Stefanski first win as coach
- No tailgating, no crowds: Browns home opener totally different experience for fans this year
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation
- Cooler temps continue Friday, will stick around for the last weekend of summer
- Akron police investigating after two people hurt during shooting at high school football game