CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – After just over two years, work is complete on The Lumen.
Playhouse Square says it’s the largest residential project in Cleveland in four decades.
The Lumen apartment building stands 396 feet tall at Euclid Ave. and East 17th St.
Construction began in April of 2018.
Just over a quarter of the building’s 318 apartments have been filled.
People were allowed to move into some of the lower floor apartments over the summer, while work was completed on the top floors.
Prices range from around $1400 to $7400.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Where to find deals on National Burger Day
- Coca-Cola Company phasing out one of its longtime beverages
- How important is the COVID-19 booster shot for 5-to-11-year-olds? 5 questions answered
- Lawyer for woman arrested at McDonald’s accuses sheriff of ridiculing her with ‘Happy Meal’ comment
- A national park site can lose NPS status: Here’s how that happens