WESTLAKE, Ohio (WJW) — Community members are holding a lemonade stand in benefit of a cancer patient with a new baby.
A Westlake family is hosting the event Saturday afternoon to raise money for Erin Kramer and her family.
Kramer was hospitalized at the end of July. She battled cancer while pregnant and had to have brain tumors removed during her pregnancy.
Kramer’s new baby, Dawson, was born premature and is currently in the NICU at Fairview Hospital.
In effort to support the Kramer family, community members are selling lemonade, lemon blueberry whipped cupcakes and ricotta cookies at 23335 S. Melrose Drive until 4 p.m.
COVID-19 prevention measures were taken when baking and packaging the food. Lemonade stands customers should wear masks and practice social distancing.
Additionally, you can keep up with the Kramer family’s journey by following them on Facebook.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- President Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- Watch Live: Trump supporters take to Cleveland highways for car parade
- Two Youngstown State University students die in car crash, OSHP reports
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic