WESTLAKE, Ohio (WJW) — Community members are holding a lemonade stand in benefit of a cancer patient with a new baby.
A Westlake family is hosting the event Saturday afternoon to raise money for Erin Kramer and her family.
Kramer was hospitalized at the end of July. She battled cancer while pregnant and had to have brain tumors removed during her pregnancy.
Kramer’s new baby, Dawson, was born premature and is currently in the NICU at Fairview Hospital.
In effort to support the Kramer family, community members are selling lemonade, lemon blueberry whipped cupcakes and ricotta cookies at 23335 S. Melrose Drive until 4 p.m.
COVID-19 prevention measures were taken when baking and packaging the food. Lemonade stands customers should wear masks and practice social distancing.
Additionally, you can keep up with the Kramer family’s journey by following them on Facebook.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- ‘A new kind of respect’: Historic season ends; a new Cleveland Browns era begins
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will departure note tradition end with Trump?
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- Biden outlines ‘Day One’ agenda of executive actions