CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – A new WalletHub study ranks Cleveland as the most stressed city in America.
WalletHub compared 180 cities across 42 key metrics.
The metrics include job security, poverty rates, divorce rates, health, crime, and average amount of sleep per night.
Cleveland scored the highest accumulative total in all the cities examined.
Cleveland ranked high in several areas, including poverty rate and divorce rate.
Detroit comes in as the second most stressed city in America.
Akron comes in 12th most stressed. Toledo is ranked 13th.
Cincinnati is 19th.
Columbus fares as the best city in Ohio – ranked 75 out of 180.
The least stressed city on the list is Lincoln, Nebraska.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Burger King worker shot, killed after dispute over long line in drive-thru
- Tropical Storm Isaias: What to expect from the storm as it approaches the coast on Monday
- Crowds at the Florabama and Orange Beach watch waters for SpaceX Splashdown
- Exotic tick that can be fatal to livestock found in Ohio
- ‘Kidnapped’ fox with Instagram account euthanized after being kept in captivity for 2 years