Previously aired video above: Delta variant threat to those vaccinated and unvaccinated
In partnership with Northeast Ohio Neighborhood Health Services, Inc., the library will host clinics at the following locations:
- Rockport Branch: Monday, August 2 from 10 a.m. to noon
- Glenville Branch: Wednesday, August 4 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Memorial-Nottingham Branch: Friday, August 6 from 10 a.m. to noon
- Rice Branch: Monday, August 9 from 10 a.m. to noon
- Harvard-Lee Branch: Wednesday, August 11 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
The library says that Clevelanders who get the shot can win bus passes, gift cards, and other prizes.
Also, if you’re a Managed Plan Medicaid member, 18+, and getting your first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll get a $100 gift card.
The clinics are free and open to residents 18 and over. Registration is preferred.
Call (216) 231-7700 and select option 2 to make an appointment.