CLEVELAND (WJW)– The Cleveland Division of Police is asking for the public’s help finding a missing 13-year-old girl.
Blessing Mapson was reported missing by a social worker on Sunday, according to the police report. The teen was going to be placed in a home in Garfield Heights, but left the Cuyahoga County Children and Family Services building on Euclid Avenue towards Chester Avenue with another juvenile.
Blessing is 5 foot 1 and weighs about 100 pounds. She has long braids, and was last seen wearing a red and white jacket and black shorts.
Anyone with information should call Cleveland police at 216-621-1234.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Local healthcare workers keep busy on Thanksgiving as COVID-19 cases continue to rise
- Schools struggle to stay open as quarantines sideline staff
- I-TEAM: COVID-19 survivors share stories of hope as they celebrate Thanksgiving
- Have Thanksgiving leftovers? USDA offers tips on how to safely store them for later
- 10-year-old boy sets up hot cocoa stand to help raise money for non-profit