CLEVELAND (WJW) — Cleveland police are investigating nearly a dozen shootings that have occurred since Thursday.
Thursday around 5 p.m.
- 9622 Aetna Rd.: A 19-year-old man with gunshot wound to the leg and a 19-year-old man with gunshot wound to the shoulder. One victim died, and one victim is hospitalized. Police are investigating this incident as a homicide.
Friday around 1:30 a.m.
- 3069 W 104th St.: A 42-year-old man had a gunshot wound graze to the head. EMS transported him to MetroHealth Medical Center.
Friday around noon:
- 2346 E 90 St.: A man was shot in the chest. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Friday around 9 p.m.
- 20000 Harvard Ave at South Pointe Hospital: A man walked into hospital with a gunshot wound and said it happened at Kerruish Park. There is no further info at this time.
Saturday before 2 a.m.
- E 116th & Kinsman: 42-year-old man shot in leg; he was taken to the hospital by private auto.
- E 78 Street and St Clair Avenue: A 29-year-old man was shot in the left calf and 36-year-old man was shot in the left upper hip. EMS took them to University Hospitals.
Saturday around 3:30 a.m.
- 20000 Harvard Ave at South Pointe Hospital: A 26-year-old man came to the hospital by private car with a gunshot wound to the right thigh. The shooting occurred at E 142 St and Harvard.
Sunday before 2 a.m.
- E 115 & Forest: Person found with multiple gunshot wounds in the street, taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. Another male, who may have been caught in the crossfire, was grazed in the head with a bullet ad taken to the hospital for treatment.
- E 55th St and Carnegie Ave: A 23-year-old man was shot in the stomach. He took a private car to the hospital.
Sunday before 3 a.m.
- W 43 St and Clark Ave: A man was shot in the back and taken to the hospital in a private car. No further information is known at this time.