Editor’s Note: The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner says they received Mr. Kholer’s body on September 29.
CLEVELAND (WJW) — Cleveland police are searching for a 57-year-old man with dementia who has been missing since September 17.
According to the police report, William Kholer normally calls his caretaker daily but she has not been able to get a hold of him. She also checked his home and he is not there.
Kholer has a history of drug abuse and reportedly overdosed on September 14.
Anyone who sees him should call police at 216-623-5000.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Police: Florida man stole bulldozer, ran down Biden signs
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- 14-year-old boy with Asperger syndrome beaten to death
- Orange and Brown digital show assesses Cleveland’s victory over the Bengals, OBJ’s injury
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday