CLEVELAND (WJW) — Cleveland police are looking for a hit-skip driver accused of causing a crash which left multiple people hurt.
According to the Cleveland Division of Police, it happened at the intersection of Broadway Avenue and Harvard Avenue around 11 p.m. on June 16.
The driver of a 2020 Dodge Durango was reportedly speeding and ran a red light, striking the side of a Pontiac G6 going northbound on Broadway. That vehicle then went off the road and hit a fence.
The Durango came to a rest near the intersection. Police said the driver and possibly some passengers ran from the scene.
The driver and passengers of the G6 were seriously hurt.
Police said a third vehicle may have also been damaged but was no longer on scene when officers arrived to investigate.
Anyone with information is asked to call Cleveland Division of Police at 216-623-5000.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- City of Cleveland releases trick-or-treat times, discourages residents from taking part
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings
- Here’s where to find glorious fall foliage this weekend in Northeast Ohio
- Cuyahoga County Board of Elections meets to discuss additional absentee ballot drop sites
- The Indians and Yankees Wild Card game is back in a rain delay