CLEVELAND (WJW) — Cleveland police are looking for a hit-and-run driver who struck a four-year-old boy.
According to the department, it happened around 8 p.m. on Sunday.
A white SUV was reportedly traveling northbound on W. 41st St. near Trowbridge Ave. when the child ran into the street. The vehicle kept going after that.
The victim was taken to the hospital. His current condition is unknown.
Anyone with information should call 216-621-1234.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Car crashes into house in Trumbull County, killing sleeping man
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Free coronavirus testing Saturday in several Northeast Ohio counties
- Pregnant woman rescues husband from shark attack
- Several warm and sunny days before big cool down