CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Cleveland Division of Police is searching for a driver who hit and killed a motorcyclist early Wednesday morning.
Officers responded to Corlett Ave. and E 120th St. around 2:30 a.m.
Police found a motorcycle crashed at the intersection.
The motorcycle rider was pronounced dead at the scene by EMS.
Cleveland police have not said what vehicle they are looking for but have gathered information from witnesses on the scene.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Woman accused of sending ricin letter to White House arrested, report says
- More than 250 drivers pay for person behind them at drive-thru in amazing act of kindness
- Vigil held downtown to honor life and legacy of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Police say 1 person dead in shooting outside an Ohio gun show
- Senator Rob Portman says he will vote on President Trump’s Supreme Court nomination