CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — A mother and her child were shot late last night in Cleveland during a potential road rage incident, police report.
The incident, occurring at the corner of East 116th Street and Union Avenue around 11 p.m., is now being investigated by Cleveland police.
The sergeant on the scene reported that gun shot wounds to a woman and her 6-month-old infant were not fatal. The pair were reportedly shot by a suspect in another vehicle.
Stay with Fox 8 and fox8.com for more information on the road rage shooting.
- City of Cleveland releases trick-or-treat times, discourages residents from taking part
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings
- Here’s where to find glorious fall foliage this weekend in Northeast Ohio
- Cuyahoga County Board of Elections meets to discuss additional absentee ballot drop sites
- The Indians and Yankees Wild Card game is back in a rain delay