CLEVELAND (WJW) — Cleveland police are investigating the homicide of a 30-year-old man.
Police say they responded to the corner of East 124th Street and Superior Avenue Friday around 8:45 p.m. after shots were reportedly fired. That’s when police discovered the victim, who was shot, receiving aid from multiple people.
The man was then shuttled to University Hospitals, where he was pronounced dead.
According to police, the man had been seen riding a scooter before being shot.
So far no arrests have been made in this investigation, police said. Anyone with information regarding the incident is encouraged to reach out to the police.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- Dr. Dre now back home after reported brain aneurysm treatment
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Medina County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing 17-year-old girl
- Police: Man arrested at DC checkpoint with unregistered firearm, improper credential