CLEVELAND (WJW) — Cleveland police are investigating a shooting that left an eight-year-old girl hurt.
According to the department, it happened near E. 139 St. and Harvard Ave. Saturday night.
The girl was reportedly sitting in the backseat of a traveling vehicle when someone started shooting and struck her in the arm.
Police say the child is conscious and talking. She is in stable condition at the hospital.
No information was released about the suspect.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Winds chills in the teens overnight
- Heavy snow damages outdoor seating area at Little Italy restaurant
- Solon tries to provide help during power outages, bitter cold and pandemic
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- City of Cleveland reports 269 more confirmed COVID-19 cases