CLEVELAND (WJW) — Cleveland police are investigating a shooting that left an eight-year-old girl hurt.
According to the department, it happened near E. 139 St. and Harvard Ave. Saturday night.
The girl was reportedly sitting in the backseat of a traveling vehicle when someone started shooting and struck her in the arm.
Police say the child is conscious and talking. She is in stable condition at the hospital.
No information was released about the suspect.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Boy helps NASCAR driver put new spin on ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ chant
- ‘Snip for Shake’: Hot dog spot offering free milkshakes for proof of vasectomy
- Alpine glacier chunk detaches, killing at least 6 hikers
- Kinzinger says more witnesses have come forward after Hutchinson testimony
- McKenzie superb for 7 innings as Guardians edge Yankees 2-0