CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Cleveland Police Department has confirmed that a 14-year-old boy is in serious condition after being shot.
Police said the teen was taken to Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital after a shooting occurred at the 9200 block of Wade Park Avenue. The shooting reportedly happened sometime around 5:30 p.m.
The victim was reportedly shot in the back and police are currently investigating the incident.
Anyone with knowledge of the shooting should reach out to Cleveland police directly.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Chance for shower/mix Tuesday; Temps raise Wednesday
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- WATCH video: Alliance police rescue woman from vehicle sinking in river
- Cleveland tops 10,000 total coronavirus cases