CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Cleveland Division of Police is investigating a fatal crash on W. 130th St. and Lorain Rd.
The crash happened around 1 a.m.
There were two vehicles involved, a gray car and a pickup truck.
The car hit several crosswalk signs and ended up against a utility pole.
Three people from that vehicle were taken to the hospital.
Cleveland police dispatch tells FOX 8’s Patty Harken one of those people died.
Streets were closed in the area while the Accident Investigation Unit reconstructs the scene to figure out how it happened.
The people in the pickup truck were not hurt.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Not cooking a bird? Arby’s brings deep-fried turkey to menu
- U.S. Surgeon General takes part in roundtable at University Hospitals to discuss coronavirus pandemic
- More rain expected Friday morning, sunshine returns for Halloween
- Lake County sheriff warns residents to be on alert after series of armed carjackings
- City of Cleveland notified of 41 new cases of COVID-19, one additional death