CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – A man who was shot in Cleveland in 2019 has died from his injuries.
Romell Langford Jr. was found at the bottom of the stairs leading to his apartment on January 23, 2019, police say.
He lived in the 1800 block of Colonnade Rd.
Langford was shot in the head but survived.
His mother had been caring for him since and spoke out in the community about finding the suspects.
“I want some answers,” Latisha Powell told FOX 8 last year. “I want to know who would go out of the way and put a gun to my son’s head and shoot him at point-blank range.”
The video shows two people running from an apartment sidewalk and then walking down Colonnade Rd.
Police say Langford died on September 13.
He was having difficulty breathing and died at Euclid Hospital.
If you can help, call Crime Stoppers at (216)252-7463.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday
- ‘This guy is winning’: Tracy McCool offers update as husband’s cancer battle marks two years
- Scientists say ‘strange lights’ over Hawaii were likely a rocket from nearly 12 years ago
- NASA discovers water on the sunlit surface of Moon
- Man charged in death of 14-year-old Carroll County teen strikes plea deal