CLEVELAND (WJW) — Tim Taylor and Tana Carli were Cleveland’s first male-female anchor team, and now for the first time in 37 years, they’re back together on FOX 8.
Our Stefani Schaefer spoke with Tim and Tana about making history on the anchor desk and some of their favorite memories behind the scenes, including stories and photos.
They also gave us an update on what they’re up to these days.
You can watch their entire conversation in the video above.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Elyria police officer under investigation for use of force following controversial arrest
- Northeast Ohio Senate candidate draws attention for trying to buy Cleveland Indians
- Is it safe to get the COVID-19 and flu vaccine at the same time?
- ‘The Conjuring’ house in Rhode Island is up for sale
- The weekend is approaching — Here’s what to expect