CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, Ohio (WJW) — Cleveland Heights Police Chief Annette Mecklenburg confirmed today that a mother and daughter were found dead in their home at the 3900 block of Delmore Road.
The two were discovered yesterday around 2 p.m.
After some investigation, police report that the evidence indicates the 34-year-old woman shot her daughter before pulling the gun on herself.
The incident is currently under investigation and the police have no other details to release.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- ‘Little has changed’: Man whose father died in his arms during Dayton shooting still fighting for change one year later
- Drive-Ins RT: BK Rootbeer Drive In
- Drive-Ins RT: African Safari Wildlife Park
- Drive-Ins RT: Aut-O-Rama Drive-In
- August 3, 2020 Road Trip: Drive-Ins