The first robbery happened Friday at around 5:30 p.m. at Dollar Bank on Fulton Parkway.
According to the FBI, the suspect gave a note indicating a bank robbery. No weapon was seen.
The man-described as 5’9″- fled on foot.
Then, on Monday, the FBI said a male suspect robbed the Citizen Bank on Pearl Road. Similar to Friday’s robbery, a note was passed indicating a bank robbery; no weapon was seen.
No one was injured.
Anyone with information is asked to call Cleveland Division of Police – 2nd District, the Cleveland Division of the FBI or Crime Stoppers.
Tips can remain anonymous and reward money is available for information leading to the successful identification and prosecution of the individual responsible.
FOLLOW THE LATEST HEADLINES, BELOW:
- Ohio lawmakers pushing to stiffen penalties for animal abusers
- ‘Could be much, much worse:’ Congressman Tim Ryan tests positive for COVID
- LISTEN: 911 call sheds new light on incident before Gabby Petito disappeared
- When can your elementary school kid get vaccinated? Here’s what we know
- Harvest Moon to welcome fall. Here’s the best night to view