Cleveland EMS officials said they responded to a home on West 30th Street. Four patients, ages 2 to 85, were transported to MetroHealth Medical Center in stable condition.
The hospital said the family is doing OK and is expected to be released in a couple hours.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Cleveland Heights police investigating after man walking with rifle allegedly said he was ‘going to kill Black people’
- Cleveland police looking for suspects who kidnapped woman, forced her to withdraw money
- Odell Beckham Jr. undergoing MRI Monday, after suffering game-ending knee injury against Bengals
- AP Top 25: Indiana jumps in at 17; Ohio State moves up to 3
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds