CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – A Cleveland family has lost a little dog named Summer.
Summer is an emotional support dog for their child who has autism, the family says.
They say the child is heartbroken.
According to the family, Summer got out of a window in the home on November 19.
They say she is microchipped.
She was last seen near Buckeye and Woodhill Rd.
Summer is 10 lbs. with black and brown markings.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- 3 men, including Ohio entrepreneur, paying to fly to space station; Here’s what it will cost them…
- Watch Live: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine gives update on coronavirus vaccine rollout
- Republicans reintroduce amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress
- Westlake police warn of recent residential burglaries, asking for public’s help
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state