CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – A Cleveland family has lost a little dog named Summer.
Summer is an emotional support dog for their child who has autism, the family says.
They say the child is heartbroken.
According to the family, Summer got out of a window in the home on November 19.
They say she is microchipped.
She was last seen near Buckeye and Woodhill Rd.
Summer is 10 lbs. with black and brown markings.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- St. Ed’s claims Division 1 state title after victory over Springfield
- Money found inside wall of Joel Osteen’s megachurch possibly tied to 2014 theft
- Dry, chilly Saturday to start the weekend
- Fans celebrate legacy of late Michael Stanley during Cleveland tribute concert
- Northeast Ohioans prepare for overseas trips despite rising COVID cases, omicron variant