The shows will be performed in the open-air pavilion on the Gervasi estate.
The Magic Flute and Sinatra and Provocativo will be performed from October 8 through October 10.
Each ticket includes a dessert, plus wine or a hot beverage.
“The Cleveland Ballet artists are delighted to have the opportunity to share the art of ballet at Gervasi Vineyard, a magical and stunning place, one of Canton’s gems,” said Cleveland Ballet Artistic Director, Gladisa Guadalupe.
Tables are being sold in blocks of eight to ten tickets for all four performances to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Tickets are $69 per person for evening performances and $62 for the matinee.
Masks are not required outside at the venue while people are able to maintain social distance.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- 14-year-old boy with Asperger syndrome beaten to death
- Watch Live: Orange and Brown digital show assesses Cleveland’s victory over the Bengals, OBJ’s injury
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday
- ‘This guy is winning’: Tracy McCool offers update as husband’s cancer battle marks two years
- Scientists say ‘strange lights’ over Hawaii were likely a rocket from nearly 12 years ago