**Watch a video from the 2019 Cleveland Auto Show above**
CLEVELAND (WJW) — It may be awhile before the latest and greatest cars are all found in one space in Cleveland again. The Greater Cleveland Automobile Dealers’ Association announced that the Cleveland Auto Show is not going on as planned in spring 2021.
“As we continue to navigate through the coronavirus issues, it’s best we delay the show until we have a clear path to producing an Auto Show indoors,” said Louis A. Vitantonio, President of the Greater Cleveland Auto Dealers’ Association and the Cleveland Auto Show. “We believe the Auto Show best fits in the I-X Center facility given the larger footprint it has; however, we can produce the Show in the Convention Center downtown as we did in the early ’80s.”
A new date has not been decided on yet.
You can find out more about the event, which has been going down in Cleveland since 1903, right here.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Troopers investigating Ohio crash that killed 14-year-old
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- Dr. Dre now back home after reported brain aneurysm treatment
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Medina County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing 17-year-old girl