CLEVELAND- The city of Cleveland is reminding Browns fans to follow the rules in the Municipal Parking Lot.
The team’s first preseason game is Thursday at 8 p.m., meaning a portion of the muni lot opens for tailgaters at noon. The entire lot opens at 5:30 p.m.
For regular season games, the lot will open at 7 a.m. It costs $25 to park.
According to the city of Cleveland, consuming alcohol and public intoxication are prohibited in the muni lot. The following rules will also be enforced:
1. No open pit fires
2. Propane grills only (No charcoal)
3. No alcohol
4. Saving spaces is prohibited
5. You will be charged for all parking spaces that you occupy
6. No in and out privileges
7. All litter must be dispensed in trash containers
8. Vandalism of any type will not be tolerated
9. Crossing the Shoreway is prohibited
10. No private latrines.
The Willard Parking Garage will mostly be reserved for season ticket holders and team employees.
The city said 780 spots will be made available at Burke Lakefront Airport as an alternative parking area for former Willard Garage users.