(WJW) — Chipotle is opening two new restaurants in Northeast Ohio and you can get your order in a drive-thru pick-up lane.
The first restaurant — in Mentor — opened today. It’s at 7787 Reynolds Road. The other restaurant will open later this year on Aurora Road in Aurora.
The restaurants will be open from 10:45 a.m. – 10 p.m. seven days a week.
Both will offer what’s being called a “Chipotlane” — a drive-thru pick-up lane that lets customers pick up orders without leaving their vehicles.
The restaurants will also offer mobile pick-up and contactless delivery, as well as dining areas with limited seating and “heightened safety protocols.”
Read more headlines on FOX8.com:
- 3 men, including Ohio entrepreneur, paying to fly to space station; Here’s what it will cost them…
- Watch Live: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine gives update on coronavirus vaccine rollout
- Republicans reintroduce amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress
- Westlake police warn of recent residential burglaries, asking for public’s help
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state