MASSILON, Ohio (WJW) — As another Ohio high school football season soon comes to a close, two Northeast Ohio teams reigned supreme in their respective divisions at Paul Brown Tiger Stadium in Massillon Saturday.
Kirtland High School won its third championship in a row, beating Ironton High School 38-0 for the Division V title game.
Over in Division III, Chardon High School came away victorious against St. Francis DeSales High School in double overtime. The score ended 31-28.
You can find all the games’ stats right here.
Related video, below: Check out our Friday Night Touchdown Player of the Year.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Chance for shower/mix Tuesday; Temps raise Wednesday
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- WATCH video: Alliance police rescue woman from vehicle sinking in river
- Cleveland tops 10,000 total coronavirus cases