After putting that vacant two-story building fire out at 701 Rex Avenue Northeast, the Canton Fire Department is now asking for the public’s help in learning more about three days-worth of incidents in which arson is suspected.
Anyone with information about the recent fires occurring at Rex Avenue, 2206 13th Street Northeast (a commercial structure fire) and 723 Lawrence Road Northeast (also a vacant home) is asked to reach out to the department directly.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender people in military
- Live: White House holds briefing as Biden plans to boost US manufacturers
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- California lifts virus stay-at-home orders, curfew statewide
- Juvenile arrested in killings of 5, including pregnant woman