After putting that vacant two-story building fire out at 701 Rex Avenue Northeast, the Canton Fire Department is now asking for the public’s help in learning more about three days-worth of incidents in which arson is suspected.
Anyone with information about the recent fires occurring at Rex Avenue, 2206 13th Street Northeast (a commercial structure fire) and 723 Lawrence Road Northeast (also a vacant home) is asked to reach out to the department directly.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Portage County officials make 9 arrests in task force operation
- Cleveland Browns release Sheldon Richardson
- Lakewood mayor calls safety “biggest issue” after string of gun violence
- NYPD: Ohio man with assault rifle arrested in Times Square subway station
- Lake Metroparks Farmpark extending hours of operation