**Update from Canal Fulton police: HE HAS BEEN LOCATED AND IS SAFE. THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO SHARED**
According to a post on the department’s Facebook page, Ralph Burkey left his home at around 3 a.m. Monday in a white GMC Envoy with Ohio plate HQB1961.
Mr. Burkey is reported to have health issues and short term memory issues. He has not had contact with any family members, police said.
The Canal Fulton man is said to be 6’0″ and 185 lbs.
Please call police dispatchers if you see Mr. Burkey or his vehicle: (330) 854-2211.
Related video, below: Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry help agents searching for missing children
Follow more headlines on FOX8.com:
- First lady hits campaign trail in Pennsylvania for Trump
- Ohio dog warden shares photos of abused dog in hopes of finding person responsible
- NASA to announce new discovery about the moon
- Florida man received $1.9 million in coronavirus relief funds, used money to buy Mercedes, prosecutors say
- Haunted Northeast Ohio RT: Historic Sandusky County Jail