CLEVELAND (WJW)- Cleveland Browns’ head coach Kevin Stefanski confirmed for reporters on Tuesday that, yes, Nick Chubb is in the team’s concussion protocol.
On Monday afternoons first padded practice of this summer, the Pro Bowl back was tackled around the neck by linebacker Mack Wilson. That move did not go over well with some of the members of the offense.
“It wasn’t right and no one condones that behavior. Tensions fly, but we do what we can to take care of each other”, said tight end David Njoku who, along with Joel Bitonio had strong words with Wilson after the play.
Coach Stefanski said during a zoom call he was less than happy with the play and that “ we gotta play smart”.
Wilson defended his actions on Twitter saying he never intended to hurt anyone
After drawing the scorn from some of his teammates Monday, Wilson suffered a knee injury early in practice Tuesday.
The second-year linebacker from Alabama had to be carted off the field.
Day 5 of camp is set for Wednesday afternoon.
Read the latest updates on FOX8.com below
- Investigation: BGSU fraternity members knew of alcohol dangers before hazing death
- Ohio to change mask orders after new CDC guidance
- Suspect accused of shooting, killing 73-year-old veteran at Maple Heights laundromat pleads guilty
- Petition calling for Tokyo Olympics to be canceled amid pandemic gathers 350,000 signatures
- Pony named French Fry found safe after disappearing while giving rides to kids in Cleveland