**For a story on Myles Garrett being added to the COVID-19 list, watch the video below
CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — The Cleveland Browns have activated guard Chris Hubbard from the COVID-19 reserve list.
He was placed on the list Nov. 13 and missed two games.
The announcement came the same day the team announced another player was placed on the list.
The facility is closed, and meetings will take place remotely while contact tracing is conducted to identify any high-risk close contacts.
Multiple players have tested positive or have been placed on the team’s COVID-19 list in the past couple of weeks.
Myles Garrett is out all this week and will remain on that list. He will not play in Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.
Hubbard has appeared in seven games this season with for starts.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Juvenile arrested in killings of 5, including pregnant woman
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history
- Senators to introduce bill to raise Ohio minimum wage
- Merck ends development of 2 potential COVID-19 vaccines after poor results
- Lighter Eats Road Trip: 24 Karrot Kitchen