*Watch our report above on how K9 officers are trained.*
STRONGSVILLE, Ohio (WJW) — K9 Tito with the Strongsville Police Department now has a protective vest thanks to a generous resident named Brady.
The 10-year-old boy is Founder and CEO of Brady’s K9 Fund. To date, his non-profit organization has vested 250 K9 officers.
On Monday, Brady presented the vest to K9 Tito and his handler in a special ceremony.
“We are very thankful for Brady and his family for their tireless work providing K9 officers, including Tito, with this needed protection,” the department wrote on Facebook.
Those interested in helping Brady’s cause click here.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- OSU game against Illinois Saturday canceled due to COVID-19 test results
- ‘It’s a lot of work’: Local doctors concerned about surge in COVID-19 cases, strain on hospitals
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- Boy completes 50 yard challenge mowing lawns for free in his community