*Watch our report above on how K9 officers are trained.*
STRONGSVILLE, Ohio (WJW) — K9 Tito with the Strongsville Police Department now has a protective vest thanks to a generous resident named Brady.
The 10-year-old boy is Founder and CEO of Brady’s K9 Fund. To date, his non-profit organization has vested 250 K9 officers.
On Monday, Brady presented the vest to K9 Tito and his handler in a special ceremony.
“We are very thankful for Brady and his family for their tireless work providing K9 officers, including Tito, with this needed protection,” the department wrote on Facebook.
Those interested in helping Brady’s cause click here.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Celebrate the season at Severance Hall with The Cleveland Orchestra
- Body found in East Cleveland field identified
- Most expensive homes that recently sold in Cleveland
- Watch live: Cleveland remembers the attack on Pearl Harbor 80 years later
- Biden administration talks diplomacy as Russian troops mass at Ukraine border