SOUTH EUCLID, Ohio (WJW) – Cleveland Water reports a boil advisory is still in effect for parts of South Euclid.
A 42-inch water main burst Sunday morning on Dorsch Rd.
The repairs were expected to take several days.
This affects residents east of South Green Rd. and south of Monticello Blvd.
Residents in this area should boil their water before use or use bottled water until given the all clear.
Cleveland Water says to do the following:
- Flush all taps used for drinking and cooking for at least 3 minutes.
- Bring all water to a boil, let it boil for at least one minute, and let it cool before using, or use bottled water.
Cleveland Water says water quality testing is underway.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Kanye West files in Ohio to run for president
- Female suspect arrested after an attempted carjacking on the Ohio Turnpike, OSHP says
- I-TEAM: Some health officials having trouble getting people to follow quarantine orders
- Bank of America online glitch causes $0 to display in several customer accounts
- NCAA board hands call on fall championships to each division