According to officials, a boil advisory was in effect for the following areas while crews repair a water main:
- Garfield Road from Hanna Road to Warren Road
- Warren Road from Bowman Street to Gadfield Road
This was a precautionary measure until samples could be tested to confirm water purity.
Any questions concerning this notice may be directed to the Water Repair Department during normal business hours (Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.) at 419-755-9806.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM:
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms
- ‘It’s going to work’: DeWine says he is confident in mail-in voting for presidential election