Boaters met at the Cove Carry Out near the Sandusky Bay around 11 a.m. with their “Trump 2020” flags flying high before embarking on a parade through the bay.
Beginning at 11:30, boaters will headed towards the coal docks, idling through the channel.
They then turned out around Marblehead and headed out to Kelleys Island. From there the group dispersed and met up on the sandbar.
Trump supporters in Florida held a boat parade honoring the president last month on June 14, which is his birthday.
Pro-Trump flotillas took place in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, the Florida Keys, Tampa, Pensacola and Jacksonville — where Trump is slated to be renominated for a second term at the end of August.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM:
- Ohio’s coronavirus travel advisory updated to include states with highest positivity rates
- Ohio Liquor Control Commission holds hearing for Put-in-Bay bar cited for COVID-19 violations
- Terry Francona expected to rejoin Cleveland Indians in a few days
- Photos: Wild turtle covered in nail polish and glitter rescued in Stark County
- PHOTOS: Eagle captured soaring over Lake Erie as waterspout forms in the distance