SUMMIT COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) — More than hundred bikers took part in the Cruisin’ with a Cop fundraiser down in Summit County on Saturday.
All proceeds raised benefit the Summit County Christmas with a Cop program, which provides assistance to family’s in needs during the holidays.
The bike ride started at Rubber City Harley Davidson and ended at the Summit County Fairgrounds where lunch was provided.
Several departments also took part, including: the Summit County Sheriff’s Office, Fairlawn Police Department, Bath Police Department, Summa Health Police Department, Copley Police Department, Akron Police Department, University of Akron Police Department, Richfield Police Department, and the Akron Children’s Hospital Police Department.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Senate set to debate $1.9T COVID-19 relief bill
- Study suggests babies of vaccinated mothers may be protected by COVID-19 through antibodies in breast milk
- Great apes get COVID-19 vaccine at San Diego Zoo
- DeWine to visit vaccination site in East Cleveland day after announcing details on goal to lift all health orders
- Video of astonished mom reacting to 5-year-old son’s awesome beats go viral; celebrities respond