*See video from when police first responded to the mall above.*
According to the department, Antonio Lamar Evans Jr. is accused of shooting a man in the leg during an altercation near Saks Fifth Avenue. It appears the two knew each other prior.
Evans was captured in South Euclid on Friday. Detectives were assisted by the South Euclid Police Department.
Police said the 20-year-old was found in possession of a handgun. He has been charged with felonious assault, additional charges may be possible.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- ‘Little has changed’: Man whose father died in his arms during Dayton shooting still fighting for change one year later
- Drive-Ins RT: BK Rootbeer Drive In
- Drive-Ins RT: African Safari Wildlife Park
- Drive-Ins RT: Aut-O-Rama Drive-In
- August 3, 2020 Road Trip: Drive-Ins