CLEVELAND– The winners of the 23rd Annual Marc’s Great American Rib Cook-Off & Musical Festival BBQ showdown were announced Monday afternoon.
From greatest ribs to greatest sauce, some of the winners are no strangers to scoring the title.
Check them out below:
Chuck Collier Greatest Ribs:
1. Porky N’ Beans, Port St. Lucie, Florida – Grill master Dennis Carrino (Also won this category in 2013)
2. DD Stutz’s Jack on the Bone, Massillon, Ohio – Grill master Dave Amstutz
3. Pigtails BBQ, West Salem, Ohio – Grill masters Joe and Kassi Russell
Butch Lupinetti Greatest Sauce in America:
1. Johnson’s BBQ, Chesapeake, Virginia – Grill master Dan Johnson (Also won this category in 2013)
2. Porky N’ Beans, Florida – Port St. Lucie, Grill master Dennis Carrino
3. Carolina Rib King, Moore, South Carolina – Grill master Solomon Williams
MetroPCS People’s Choice:
1. DD Stutz’s Jack on the Bone, Massillon, Ohio – Grill master Dave Amstutz
Marc’s Amateur Grill Master:
1. Paul Wood, Hudson, Ohio *Paul took the title in 2013 and returned this year to defend his title.
The cook-off wraps up tonight. *Click for more information*