(WJW) — Peacock, a streaming service by NBCUniversal, has dropped the trailer for the “Saved by the Bell” reboot, which will start streaming next month.
It premieres Nov. 25.
The reboot features Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Zack Morris, who is governor of California in the series. Mario Lopez (A.C. Slater), Tiffani Thiessen (Kelly Kapowski) and Elizabeth Berkley (Jessie Spano) also star in the new take on the show.
The description on Peacock’s website states: “When California governor Zack Morris gets into hot water for closing too many underfunded high schools, he proposes they send the affected students to the most well-funded schools in the state – including Bayside High. The influx of new students gives the privileged Bayside kids (who never have a problem that can’t be solved in twenty-two minutes) a much-needed dose of reality.”
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,729 additional cases reported, 21 deaths
- I-TEAM: Local agencies involved in murder investigation of woman from Belmont County
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- Monolith discovered in Utah desert has mysteriously disappeared, officials say