BOA confirmed this was the result of an online glitch.
“Some of our clients may currently see an inaccurate account balance in online or mobile banking. There is no impact to their accounts and their information remains secure. We are working to address it as quickly as possible,” Bank of America said in a statement Wednesday.
Many people went online to express their frustration with the glitch in their accounts, including some who said they could not transfer money from savings to checking accounts.
BOA has suggested that impacted clients use other ways to view their balance.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Free coronavirus testing Saturday in several Northeast Ohio counties
- Pregnant woman rescues husband from shark attack
- Several warm and sunny days before big cool down
- ‘I honestly teared up’: Man finds massive 9-carat diamond at Arkansas park
- Demonstrators across the country take to the streets over decision not to charge officers in Breonna Taylor’s death