CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — Cleveland Browns starting quarterback Baker Mayfield has been activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Mayfield was placed on the list after a Browns staff member tested positive Saturday morning and contact protocol was followed.
To date, the Browns have yet to have a player test positive for COVID-19 since the season began.
Mayfield has played in all eight games this season for the Browns, he’s thrown 15 touchdown passes this year, seven interceptions and he’s completed 61% of his passes.
The Browns had a bye last week. Their next game is against the Texans on Nov. 15.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Local officer sues Ohio State Highway Patrol for civil rights violations following arrest
- Weekend forecast: Sunshine and warm temps
- 14-year-old Ohio boy charged with reckless homicide in death of 11-year-old
- Man jams thumb into alligator’s eye to save his dog after hearing ‘death cry’
- FOX 8 gifts Chargers with special Cleveland box after dig at Browns