(WJW) — Bindi Irwin has announced that she and her husband, Chandler Powell, are expecting a baby.
In a tweet, they said “Baby Wildlife Warrior” is due in 2021.
“Chandler and I are proud to announce that we’re expecting! It’s an honour to share this special moment in our lives with you,” the tweet says. “Though I’m still in my first trimester, we really want you to be part of our journey from the beginning of this new chapter. We couldn’t wait to share the news as this beautiful little being has become the most important part of our lives. Your support means the world to us. Please let me know your best advice and send good vibes and prayers to our little sweetheart.”
The couple married back in March at Australia Zoo Gardens.
They lit a candle in the memory of Bindi’s late father, Steve Irwin, who died in 2006.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- 14-year-old Ohio boy charged with reckless homicide in death of 11-year-old
- Man jams thumb into alligator’s eye to save his dog after hearing ‘death cry’
- FOX 8 gifts Chargers with special Cleveland box after dig at Browns
- IRS has $1.3 billion in unclaimed tax refunds; there are just a few days left to claim them
- Protesters show support for Palestine during rally at Crocker Park