CLEVELAND (WJW) — Simon, the 5-year-old son of our own Autumn Ziemba and her husband Mark, got to ring the bell at Children’s Outpatient Center today to mark the end of his 3-year battle with cancer.
Simon was diagnosed with B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia in December 2017.
Since then, Simon’s family, the FOX 8 family and families all across Northeast Ohio have rallied around this little guy as he fought through some very tough times.
Take a look at the full bell-ringing below:
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday
- ‘This guy is winning’: Tracy McCool offers update as husband’s cancer battle marks two years
- Scientists say ‘strange lights’ over Hawaii were likely a rocket from nearly 12 years ago
- NASA discovers water on the sunlit surface of Moon
- Man charged in death of 14-year-old Carroll County teen strikes plea deal