Aurora City School District gathering input on drug testing proposal

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

AURORA, Ohio -- The Aurora City School District is considering a proposal that calls for random drug testing for students involved in extra-curricular activities.

The district posted a survey on its website and 65% of respondents indicated they support the proposal that also includes randomly testing students who park at the high school. A committee studying the plan is also listening to the other 35% who oppose the whole proposal or believe the testing should be voluntary.

**Watch the video, above, for more**

FOX 8 Cleveland Weather // Quick Links:

Hot on FOX 8

More Viral