Available items include awards, scripts, and memorabilia, as well as jewelry, gowns, home furnishings and decorative garden pieces.
The collection even includes “cherished” personal items and gifts from White’s marriage to her third husband, Allen Lunden, according to the auction company.
Here are just some highlights of the collection (listed by Julien’s Auctions.)
- White’s original director chair from The Golden Girls set
- The Golden Girls production used pilot script, signed by White
- A Saks Fifth Avenue black velvet long evening coat worn by White in 1974 to the International Broadcasting Awards dinner tribute to Mary Tyler Moore
- An orange needlepoint director’s chair decorated with owls and reading “Allen” on the seat back made by White for her husband
- Goodbye plaque from the cast and crew of The Betty White Show
According to the auction company, the items come from the Hollywood icon’s home in Brentwood and Carmel, California.
Many items are priced between $200-$300 at the request of White.
A full look at the listed items can be found, here.